Your Island Girl Guide To Saint Lucia

Leave a Comment
I don't know whether it's the crappy weather or daily rush hours but here in London we're pretty tightly wound, that's why any Caribbean island is a breath of fresh air. Everyone is beyond chilled out and it's contagious! Night one everyone I was away with showed up on the dot for dinner, all hot and bothered, by night 4 people were strolling in 30 minutes late, looking cool and collected and no one cared! Once you really embrace the island vibes your trip will be a thousand times better and you'll leave feeling like a new and refreshed human being!
Bucket List Moments:
If you're unsure of what these are by now then have a read of my other travel posts! 
Talk To The Locals:
You will never get a true feeling of how the locals live unless you stop and chat to them. I met some of the loveliest people, including my little Island Princess here. They can give you the best tips from where to explore or where to eat and just give you an idea of how others live
Explore:
If you're like me and can't sit down on holiday for more than 4 seconds then go off the beaten track, avoid the tourists and explore to find the hidden hotspots to enjoy all to yourself


Drink From A Coconut:
When I was strolling around I met these two local guys selling handmade jewellery on top of a small cliff (I know what are the odds!) I told them I wanted to find a coconut (avoided telling them it was purely for Insta purposes) The next day I went up again and found them sitting in the same spot with a Coconut waiting for me! Was the cutest thing and made a lush little drink. The island vibes were strong

Watch The Sunset And Rise:
Caribbean sunshine is pretty unique, if you can hoist yourself out of bed to watch it rise and then hang around the see it set you won't be disappointed 

Instagramable Moments:
Mermaid Lagoon:
The Caribbean beaches are full of little lagoons and cliffs, if you explore enough you'll find the best spots for a mermaid worthy gram
Sugar Beach:
A favourite hotspots amongst millionaires, Sugar beach has become famous for its white sand and green surroundings. A definite must for some slaying photos
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig