How To Dress In Barcelona

Leave a Comment
Recently me and my oldest friend, Lauren, took our first trip together to BARCELONA! It was a real whirlwind, quick visit so we had a lot of sights (and more importantly cocktails and outfits) to squeeze in. One thing we quickly noticed is that everyone in this city and I mean everyone is just good looking! Tanned, skinny and well dressed people were just peppered everywhere so it's the perfect excuse to dress a little sassier than you may be used to when near the beach. Hope this gives you some inspiration to add some Spanish vibes to your wardrobe even if you don't get a chance to visit the city.
1.STATEMENT EARRINGS:
2017 has seen the return of big, statement earrings, and Barcelona is the perfect place to channel your inner flamenco dancer and rock a pair. So be brave and invest in a pair. P.S: Can you just imagine my excitement when finding these mermaid shell ones? I mean they just include everything I love in life. 
SHOP: 1. H&M 2. H&M 3. BARCALONA BOUTIQUE- I AM.
 2. WHITE LACE
White lace is my favourite summer essential no matter where you are because nothing makes you feel like more of a beach Queen or will compliment your tan.

SHOP: HOLLISTER 
 3. SALSA VIBES
Just a disclaimer- tan is real but the flash has made me look like I work in a magical chocolate factory alongside Johnny Depp. ANYWAY I was not at all subtle with the whole salsa dancer vibes in Spain, like why should I be? So if this vibe rocks your boat then stick with something loose and flowing so your can whip the dress about like the sassy emoji lady. While you're at it, add some hoops, go full out Queen. 

SHOP: PRIMARK
4. RUFFLES GALORE
It's no secret that everywhere is ramming ruffles in our faces this year, from TopShop to Zara we just can't escape. But hey, why run from something so fabulous? Embrace the frills n spills and allow yourself to be cute n girlie, it'll add for a nice surprise when you sit down looking all innocent and ladylike and order a beer... or 2.


SHOP: ZARA
(SUNGLASSES- COCONUT LANE, CODE ESM20 FOR 20% OFF AT CHECKOUT!)
https://coconut-lane.com
5. RUSTIC ROMANTIC 
Barcelona is full of cute 'oldie worldie' streets, it's not the sort of place you wanna run round in wearing adidas sliders- Satan's shoe. (Sorry guys) Something cute and rustic will match in perfectly and again, is the sort of outfit you can't always rock at home, so make the most of it and twirl towards tapas 
SHOP: JOE BROWN 
6. SASSY SWIMSUITS
I never usually rock swimsuits on the beach but my friend was blessed with the best body ever so I had to put the bikinis aside make an acceptation, since actually eating well and exercising wasn't an option.  Nonetheless I wasn't gonna forget my flamenco vibes and go for the most pretentious colour I could get my hands on, but I felt right at home on the Barca beach.
SHOP: DEBENHAMS 
(SUNGLASSES- COCONUT LANE, CODE ESM20 FOR 20% OFF AT CHECKOUT!)
https://coconut-lane.com
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig