3 Glamorous, girlie halloween costume ideas

2 comments
No one loves Halloween more than me, or dressing up for that matter. However sometimes the idea of fake blood and crazy back-combed hair just isn't that appealing. If Halloween is  the only chance you get to really go full out with a costume then why not change things up a bit and be glamorous, girlie and totally slay your next Halloween party?! 

LOOK ONE: Gatsby Glitz 
NOTHING is more glamorous than the 1920's. The Great Gatsby is like my favourite thing ever. It involves sparkles, diamonds and champagne, WHAT MORE COULD WE WANT?! So whip out your jewels, winged liner, lashes and red lips ol' sport

LOOK TWO: Holly Golightly 
Again, I've been very selfish with my costume choices here because Breakfast At Tiffany's is one of my favourite things ever. Holly Golightly is my alter-ego, she's just so classy and stylish and floats through life with a drink in her hand and Tiffany's on her mind. So to replicate her famous look grab some pearls, a tiara, huge lashes and a classic LBD   

LOOK THREE: Mermaid Magic
I am obsessed with mermaids. Perfect wavy hair, sparkles, seashells. Lush! So if this vibe rocks your boat (SEA what I did there? ...TWICE) then all you need is plenty of glitter, sea salt hairspray and adorable aquatic accessories




SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig