How To Do Your Make-up Like A Victoria Secret Angel

Leave a Comment
Victoria Secret is known for it's signature pink colour scheme, and while we (well I) might not have the supermodel body or face, there's no reason we can't channel their pretty in pink vibes for our next glam sesh. Hope this gives you some fun girlie inspiration. (p.s like I've said before, my tan is real but my new lights have left me a little orange at times!)
STEP ONE: 
Begin with the eyes, if you want a high quality pink look, like the angels, then I'd recommend the Naked 3 palate. Throw as many sparkles onto your lids as God will permit and you should be good to go. Don't forget the signature cat eye liner, and if you're less useless than me, fluffy false lashes will go perfectly. (Unfortunately I seem to just glue my eyes together- not cute)
STEP TWO:
VS angels are known for perfect glowing skin (bitches) so to copy this, add some Girl Meets Pearl illuminator from Benefit to your base makeup (whether that's foundation or just moisturiser). It has a perfect purple shine to it, fitting in perfectly with the vibe we're aiming for here. 
STEP THREE:
Of course these glamorous models never look like they've lost a night's sleep to Netflix binging, this could be because they have some control over their lives, or perhaps they just rock a banging concealer. Try using YSL Touche Eclat (pink shades again) and blend it down to your cheek bones, creating a light shade where the dark circles are lurking. 
STEP FOUR:
This next little product is my secret weapon whenever I'm in a major rush. Fine One One (like 911- took me a while) is a solid creme product from Benefit and kinda looks like a fabulous neapolitan ice cream, with 3 layers of colour conjoined together. The top being light pink for highlight, the middle acts as blush and the bottom creates a peachy contour, just swipe up your cheek, blend and go! Perfectly rosie.

STEP FIVE: 
Highlight ERYTHANG! Dust plenty of a pearly shade powder highlighter across cheekbones and cupids bow for a fell from the heavens glow. I'm using Mary-loumanizer by the Balm.
STEP SIX:
Finally the lips, don't hold back from over lining here, the angels are nothing without their pouts and fill in with something pretty, pink n extra shiny. My recommendation- Mac Whirl lip liner with Benefit Dandelion gloss, lushhhh.
AND VOILA- all we need now is wings... and a six pack


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig