3 Ways To Wear A Cami Dress On The Streets

1 comment
A Cami dress, for those of you that don’t know is basically the best thing ever. That’s all you need to know. Some designer genius decided to bring back into 2016 the 1920’s style dress which is loose fitting and flattering for all body types. It’s a dress that says ‘yeah I will have garlic bread on the side’ and ‘yup I can wear my cute, comfortable Victoria Secret underwear and not the Bridget Jones knickers going practically up to your chin to hold everything in’. The good news continues, if you don't have fabulous big boobs IT DOESN’T MATTER! These dresses are happy to ignore that and still make you look cute - so to round things up a Cami dress is your best friend. If you don’t have one yet, don’t worry, there’s PLENTY to choose from and they can easily be styled for the day or night. Here are my three favourite variations to be worn on the streets, happy Cami’ing’ lovelies!

Cami One: The Print
Since it’s summer, the law states that we should be wearing a bold print at least once a week, rules are rules I suppose. Since these dresses are such a simple style it’s a super easy and safe option to rock a print during the day time. 

SHOP: TOPSHOP 


Cami Two: The LBD 
Since the dawn of time women discovered the wonder of the ‘little black dress’. It’s chic, stylish and fabulous in every way, not to mention nothing is easier to accessorise. This particular Cami was the first one I bought and the love affair began, I’ve worn this to lunch with sandals , to the cinema with espadrilles to the club with heels. If I were stuck on a desert island, sod the survival kit I’d bring this (and my highlighter)((s)). If you’re new to the Cami hype the LBD is a perfect place to start.  
SHOP: TOPSHOP

Cami Three: Metallic Mermaid Moment
I am completely, head over heels in love with this dress. If you’ve read any of my other posts you’d know I have an obsession with Mermaids and if I am forced to walk the earth with other human beings then I’m going to do everything I can to bring some mermaid magic to the streets of London. Anything with a bit of gold and silver sparkle makes me feel like I’m living my dream and this dress is just EVERYTHING I could want. If you fancy bringing a bit of shimmer to your wardrobe but don’t want to end up going to lunch in a body con sequinned gown then the Cami dress is once again the perfect match.


SHOP: OASIS 

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

  1. Wow this person has great style! Defo gonna keep a look out for what she does next.

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig