How To Accessorise At The Beach

Leave a Comment
I'm all about each to their own but personally body chains, heels and false lashes on the beach just does not rock my boat. But 2017 is all about beach accessories. If you're keen to jump on the hype but feel like boho, gypsy vibes are more your thing, then here's a little bit of inspo from my latest adventure to Mallorca.
1. SUNGLASSES
Sunglasses are the summer accessory that will never go out of style, we've been rocking them for years n years, like blue jeans for the face! This year why not try one of my 3 fave eyewear trends- the cat eye, the reflective shades and retro squares.
SHOP: COCONUT LANE - CODE ESM20 FOR 20% OFF
2. BANDANAS 
Nothing screams beach gypsy like a good ol' bandana, so whip those bad boys into a bun, ponytail or simple headband and run round like the boho babe you are

3. COVER-UPS
It's no secret that I love a good cover up, I literally bought more than days but they're just the most fabulous inventions. The world thinks you're fashionable and cool but really you're just hiding beer belly (maybe that's just me). Cute t-shirts n kaftans will always be my faves
 4. GOLD DRIPPIN'
I'm clearly the least gangsta person of life- just look at me. But there's something very gangstaesque about drippin in gold so just let me pretend. In reality we all know I'm a basic white bitch wearing boutique jewels.




SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig