How To Dress In The South Of France

Leave a Comment
My most ladylike, upper class, fancy, Oxford attending, scone eating, champagne sipping friend, Lottie, is currently living in Montpellier, as part of her time at Oxford uni, I know, she's a Queen. So me and Lucy Lu, who you might remember for completely opposite reasons, mainly including her faux pars (falling off a boat remains my favourite) decided to ship out a visit her for bank holiday. It gave me the perfect opportunity to rock some rustic French style, along with your typical Riviera 'extraness'. So if you're heading to the area  soon or just fancy adding some French style to your wardrobe, hopefully this will give you the inspiration to get started. 

LOOK ONE:
These colours match perfectly with the French architecture and work fabulously if you can find a chic little summer dress with ruffles - ALL THE BETTER! Of course the South of France wouldn't be complete without some dramatic shades and retro earrings.
SHOP: DRESS AND SUNGLASSES- STRADIVARIOUS 
EARRINGS- TOPSHOP
 LOOK TWO:
MORE stripes, but when you're rocking croissant and Rosé (I can't figure out how to get the accent the right way round, soz) fat then stripes are your friend. I loved this little dress and the bold colours make the perfect contrast to the rustic streets.
SHOP: DRESS- PULL AND BEAR
SUNGLASSES- WAREHOUSE
LOOK THREE:
Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the most extra of them all? MEEEEE. I got a little carried away with the Riviera vibes when it came to this look, especially since the outfit did not match our drunken English behaviour that particular night! Everywhere I go, I end up in a white dress at some point, but this one was so chic and classy and matched my vintage shoes and OTT earrings exactly how I hoped! Definitely a good way the channel some Bridget Bardot vibes!

SHOP: DRESS- RIVER ISLAND
EARRINGS- H&M
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig