How To Make Banoffee Piefles

2 comments

Banoffee pie is one of my favourite treats ever. It's so gooey and sweet, who couldn't love it?! But what if I told you there was a way to eat an entire portion to yourself, without risk of chewing too slowly and missing out? INTRODUCING- Banoffee Piefles, it's my literally GENIUS invention, combining the delicious flavours of Banoffee pie with the easy to do layout of a Trifle, (I told you, genius). Luckily you don't have to be a mini Mary Berry to perfect this dessert, in fact you don't have to do any baking what so ever! Which means these little pieces of heaven are not only super quick to make but even quicker to eat, hope you enjoy!

Step One:
Crush up a packet of Gingernut biscuits into small breadcrumbs, then combine with 1and a half tablespoons of melted butter. Transfer the biscuit mix into individual Trifle dishes and press down, you should have around 3cm of biscuit base in each.
Step Two:
Slice up 2 or 3 bananas, depending on the size and place these flat on top of the biscuit base in a circular pattern
Step Three:
I'm all about the lazy girl attitude to baking so if you wanna make your own toffee sauce then be my guest, but for now I'm sticking to the shop bought stuff. Drizzle PLENTY of this over the banana layer and then drizzle a little more, no one wants a toffee-less Banoffee, that's just Banof pie and who the hell knows what that is?!
Step Four:
Whip up some cream and smooth a large dollop over each dish. Grate some milk chocolate or sift chocolate powder on top of each Piefle and you're done. Grab a spoon, or your bare hands, I'm not here to judge, and enjoy!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. I tried these and I cannot believe how nice they taste❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I'm so glad you liked them! Thank you for trying them out! Xx

      Delete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig