How To Give Your Skin A Good Ol' LUSH Spring Cleaning

Leave a Comment
Spring is FINALLY here! Time to watch the blossom trees bloom and wear heaps of florals , 'Florals for Spring? Groundbreaking' -Miranda Priestly. More importantly it's time to brush away the cobwebs and get cleaning, this doesn't just apply to living spaces but your skin too. So here I'll show you my favourite LUSH products to give your face a deep, much needed skin cleaning, enjoy! 

(P.S I quickly realised I do not have the patience to re do my makeup after every step so you'll just have to deal with my bare face until the end -APOLOGIES IN ADVANCE)

1. SCRUB AWAY THE COBWEBS 
It's been a long winter filled with binge eating, weather so cold it cracks your skin and Christmas alcohol still seeping it's way out of your pores. So to prep yourself for a fresh start whip out the big guns. LUSH's Ocean Salt is literally my favourite product, I've used it for years and it's the most fabulously aggressive scrub I've yet to come across. This is the shizz you whip out when times are rough (along with your skin) it takes away all dead and dry skin and leaves you smelling like lime, coconut and genuine sea salt, just like the mermaids. 
2. POLISH THE SURFACES
This next product is called 'Full Of Grace' and essentially it's a solid lil brick of oils. You rub it between your hands until they're sufficiently oily then rub all over your face. MAKE SURE you only pull skin in an upward motion since no one wants premature wrinkles. Use this product before any face mask and it enables all the goodness to seep in deeper since it's able to clear out any deep seeded dirt- we are just vile creatures
3. MASK THE MADNESS
Next is a proper 'I've got my life together, both my eyebrows are even, I eat a salad everyday' face mask. I feel like these only occur when you're really sorting your life out and with Spring cleaning about, NOW is the time. One of my favourite LUSH masks is 'Don't Look At Me' (presumably since it makes you Smurf blue) This product has small grains in it making the mask sufficient to scrub your skin as it dries. Apply a thin layer all over and leave to dry for 10-15 minutes before washing off with warm water. 
4. TONE IT DOWN
Finally before you bask in the glory of your new shining, clear skin the  final step is to tone up. (No cardio involved thank Jesus) Spritz some Tea Tree Water on a cotton pad then wipe all over your face, this is an antibacterial product which just removes any left over oils and protects your skin from future germs throughout the day!
TADAAA!


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig